DESPITE A PC WORLD BLOGGER said that YouTube Direct was not good enough for bloggers and citizen journalists (but useful for mainstream media), I think it’s a really good feature to invite your readers uploading their videos into your site directly. Worth trying.
YouTube Direct’s key features include:
- Built on the YouTube API, this 100% open-source solution provides you with an easily-integrated audience engagement platform for your website
- The customizable interface allows you to tailor the look and feel of the tool precisely to your audience
- Visitors can answer your call for content by uploading their videos to YouTube via your site without leaving the page
- A moderation panel enables your editors to review and approve/reject all submitted videos, deciding which ones meet your organization’s editorial criteria
- All videos approved by your editors include a link back to your site when viewed on YouTube