Did you tweet during the Oscars broadcast recently? I agreed that sometimes tweets were more entertaining than the show itself, like the AP writer found:
- “Shhhh. I’m live tweeting from directly under Sandra Bullocks chair.” — Rainn Wilson (@rainnwilson), actor.
- “Charlize Theron would like to thank R. Crumb and my 16-year-old id for designing her outfit tonight.” — David Itzkoff (@ditzkoff), New York Times reporter.
- “Just got lost for a minute, sorry. Where was I? Oh yeah … Zach Effron’s (Zac Efron) eyes!” — Rob Corddry (@robcorddr), comedian.
- “Looks like a Young Victoria sweep.” — David Wain (@davidwain), comedian.
- “Shortest Oscar story in history: ( ! > $ )” — Roger Ebert (@ebertchicago), film critic.
- “Jeff Bridges is quickly closing in on Matthew McConaughey for `best actor who has become a character from an early movie.'” — Bill Simmons (@sportsguy33), ESPN columnist.
- “Oscars Fun Fact — Samuel L. Jackson spends 40 percent of his yearly income on Kangol hats …” — Eric Stangel (@EricStangel), “Late Show With David Letterman” writer-producer.
- “Oh, Sam Worthington, your glasses make me think you’re imperfect and therefore accessible.” — Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling), actor-writer.
- “Oprah’s about to tell everyone in the audience there’s an Oscar under their seat.” — Foster Kamer (@weareyourfek), blogger.
- “James Cameron is going into his own hurt locker right now.” — Paul Scheer (@paulscheer), comedian.
Have you also found funniest tweets? Or created one? Please share here :-D
[via Yahoo! News]