When you have made up your mind about buying a new laptop, you should also think about investing in a range of accessories that will make the use of your laptop better and using coupons you can make these online purchases.
For this, you can use Coupon raja and you will be ready to show off your laptop coupled with the handy accessories. Coupons from Homeshop18, Zovi, Infibeam are available on this site and you can easily redeem them for that accessory you have been eyeing for quite some time.
Here is a list of the top 10 accessories that should accompany your laptop, no matter where they go.
- Cooling stand – the cooling stand is useful for both the user and the laptop, and so if you are thinking of buying one, do not waste time. It is a good investment for your laptop as it increases the performance of the device by helping it to cool off, when it heats up by working too hard for you. The USB operated fan actually does all the hard work, while you work comfortably on the laptop.
- USB lightbulb – this lightbulb actually gets the keyboard illuminated with the right amount of light so that you can work on the laptop and the soft blue light helps you see. Imagine you not having to look for a light source when you are traveling and working.
- Speakers – this is a must for all music lovers. Since laptops do not come with speakers, buying a separate set is a wise investment and it also helps you enjoy music while you work.
- Ergonomic keyboard – the two most important components of a laptop are the keyboard and the mouse. When you are sitting at a desk and working for hours on the laptop, you will understand what a blessing an ergonomic keyboard is for your wrist. Since these two are connected by USB, it will be a prudent idea to invest in these.
- Screen wipes – when looking at the use of a laptop from the aspect of health, the use of screen wipes makes sense. Using germ killing materials, or not, you can keep your laptop and particularly the screen spic and span so that the screen does not look ridden with fingerprints.
- Graphics tablet and gaming controller – when you have a specific use of your laptop like image software or if you are known to use the laptop to play online games, it will be wise of you to buy accessories such as a graphics tablet or a gaming controller. An application like image software and works well with a graphics tablet and playing games or watching movies is even better with headsets.
- Carry case – a laptop is essentially designed for people on the go and hence when you buy a laptop, a carry case is the second most important accessory on your mind. The bag or the carry case not only helps you to carry the laptop but also helps you to protect the laptop against any physical harm caused by a fall or a bang.
- USB flash drive – this kind of a flash drive gives you the option of storing your important files for ready referral and moreover you have the option of protecting them against any kind of accidental deletion. The high memory capability of the USB flash drive gives you this option.
- USB multi hub – just like an extension socket, this USB multi hub will also give you the option of using your accessories to the optimum level. With so many accessories, it is natural that you would go for a multi hub next.
- Spare charger – though laptops come with individual chargers you might want to keep a spare one in your bag or carry case so that you do not forget to carry it when you head out. Without the charger and the required charge, your laptop will be rendered useless.
These top 10 accessories must have crossed your mind too when you bought your first laptop, if there is any other ideas that you might have got from this list, try to include that too in your list of 10 must have accessories for your laptop as at the end of the day you know your requirements the best.
[Top image by Shutterstock]